Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Future of FOX

... and other big news organizations besides Fox I just liked the alliteration.

Anyways! My last post was about students like myself who do not want to work in news. This one, however, is about my peers who do want to work in news. They are the future Matt Lauers, Bill O'Reillys and Katie Courics of my generation. I know, just by seeing them in classes, in the newsroom, and reading their blogs, they will take the world of news by storm. After all, at UF, we do have one of the best Telecommunications programs in the nation, so with that background plus their skill and drive, there is no limit to where they will go. I can't wait to find out!

Leah Harding

Kayla Gaskins

Keilghy Chambers


Below are the links of the comments I posted on some of the blogs:

Rochelle comment


Keighly comment

Kayla comment

No comments:

Post a Comment