Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Australia in Pictures

As I briefly stated before, I studied abroad in Sydney, Australia last semester (Fall '13). Below is a video of a few of the photos I captured there up until November. I was there until January, so many more adventures and pictures followed, but this video just gives you a little glimpse of my time there.

It's relevant to this blog because my study abroad experience greatly shaped who I am as a person today. Furthermore, it reinforced my passion for film for a variety of reasons (which can be discussed if you'd like to know, just ask! Don't want to bore you with the details otherwise...) and gave me even more reasons why I love film and HAVE to do it for the rest of my life.

I'll post an better, updated video once classes finish and I have more time to devote to it, but for now, enjoy!

Aussie Aussie Aussie... Oi Oi Oi!

No comments:

Post a Comment